58-year-old Australian mining billionaire, Clive Palmer plans to build a working replica of the RMS Titanic with his own money. Palmer has signed a deal with CSC Jinling Shipyard of China to build the Titanic II, updates to the vessel will include a diesel engine, larger rudder and bow thrusters. Upon Titanic II’s completion in 2016 it will be escorted by the Chinese Navy from Shanghai to London and then make the trip to New York. Palmer is calling the Titanic II unsinkable, the replica vessel will run under Blue Star Line cruises which Palmer has created.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 50 Common Misquotations
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 2
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- ‘Swedishness’ Mockumentary Satirically Examines Swedish Culture
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Animals Are Awesome
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.