NASA’s 30 year space program comes to an end as Atlantis landed early this morning at 5:57 am EDT. Here is the dialogue as the aircraft lands.
NASA Announcer – ‘Having fired the imagination of a generation, a ship like no other, its place in history secured, the space shuttle pulls into port for the last time. It’s voyage at an end.’
Ferguson – ‘Mission complete, Houston. After serving the world for over 30 years, the space shuttle has earned its place in history, and it’s come to a final stop.’
Barry ‘Butch’ Wilmore – ‘We copy your wheels stop and we’ll take this opportunity to congratulate you, Atlantis, as well as the thousands of passionate individuals across this great spacefaring nation who truly empowered this incredible spacecraft, which for three decades has inspired millions around the globe. Job well done, America.’
Ferguson – ‘The space shuttle changed the way we viewed the world, and it changed the way we view our universe,” he said. “There’s a lot of emotion today, but one thing is indisputable: America is not going to stop exploring. Thank you Columbia, Challenger, Discovery, Endeavour, and our ship Atlantis. Thank you for protecting us and bringing this programme to such a fitting end. God bless all of you. God bless the United States of America.’Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Russell Brand Destroys MSNBC’s ‘Morning Joe’ And Shows Them How To Do Their Job
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Fresh Breath Of Farm Air – A ‘Fresh Prince’ Parody
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Photojournalist Captures Powerful Point-Of-View Video Inside Brazil Protests
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- ‘Prancercise’ Lady Stars In John Mayer’s New Music Video ‘Paper Doll’
- Danny MacAskill’s ‘Imaginate’ Riding Film
- Disney ‘Frozen’ Teaser Trailer
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues Trailer
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Takes On Kobe Bryant, Metta World Peace And Jason Collins
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- Melbourne Metro PSA – Dumb Ways To Die.