The Pirates are on the road in Atlanta this week and in their 3rd game of a 4 game series the teams headed for extra innings. After 6 hours and 39 minutes of game finally ends in the 19th inning with a bad call by Jerry Meals, the home plate umpire. Meals comments on the play were, ‘I saw the tag, but it looked like he missed him’. Between the two teams they saw 15 pitchers and total of 609 pitches.
Don’t want to watch until the end? Here is a gif of the play.
Most Watched Today
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Woman Takes Her Winter Weather Frustrations Out On Snowman
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer