The Pirates are on the road in Atlanta this week and in their 3rd game of a 4 game series the teams headed for extra innings. After 6 hours and 39 minutes of game finally ends in the 19th inning with a bad call by Jerry Meals, the home plate umpire. Meals comments on the play were, ‘I saw the tag, but it looked like he missed him’. Between the two teams they saw 15 pitchers and total of 609 pitches.
Don’t want to watch until the end? Here is a gif of the play.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Stefon’s ‘Saturday Night Live’ Farewell With Seth Meyers
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux