The Pirates are on the road in Atlanta this week and in their 3rd game of a 4 game series the teams headed for extra innings. After 6 hours and 39 minutes of game finally ends in the 19th inning with a bad call by Jerry Meals, the home plate umpire. Meals comments on the play were, ‘I saw the tag, but it looked like he missed him’. Between the two teams they saw 15 pitchers and total of 609 pitches.
Don’t want to watch until the end? Here is a gif of the play.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Two Girls With A Special Bond Become Best Friends Through Skype
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner