Devin Graham visited Salt Lake City this summer to shoot ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour In Real Life’. Parkour/Free Runner Ronnie Shalvis runs through the streets of Salt Lake City dressed as Altair from Assassin’s Creed. Devin Graham’s ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour’ has been seen over 3 million times this week.
Behind The Scenes.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Careless Driver Tailgating Cyclist Gets What He Deserves
- 10 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Cat
- Homeless Man Shares Pizza With Stranger In ’60 Seconds That Will Change How You Think’
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Friendly Deer Walks Up To Man And Licks The Lens Of His Camera
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly