Devin Graham visited Salt Lake City this summer to shoot ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour In Real Life’. Parkour/Free Runner Ronnie Shalvis runs through the streets of Salt Lake City dressed as Altair from Assassin’s Creed. Devin Graham’s ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour’ has been seen over 3 million times this week.
Behind The Scenes.
Most Watched Today
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Cute Koala Couple Get Into An Adorable Heated Argument
- Alaskan News Reporter Drops F-Bomb And Quits Her Job On Live TV
- Army Of Frogs Gather Around iPhone To Watch Video Of Worms
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- High School Football Player Stuns News Anchors With Inspirational Post-Game Speech
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats