Devin Graham visited Salt Lake City this summer to shoot ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour In Real Life’. Parkour/Free Runner Ronnie Shalvis runs through the streets of Salt Lake City dressed as Altair from Assassin’s Creed. Devin Graham’s ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour’ has been seen over 3 million times this week.
Behind The Scenes.
Most Watched Today
- Driver Goes Crazy, Can’t Believe He Got Pulled Over For What’s In The Back Of His Truck
- The New York Times Sends Six Second Graders To Dine At One Of NYC’s Fanciest Restaurants
- Ellie-Mae The Energetic French Bulldog Plays Game Of Tag With A Young Deer
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Epic ‘Marry Me’ Lip-Dub
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial