Devin Graham visited Salt Lake City this summer to shoot ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour In Real Life’. Parkour/Free Runner Ronnie Shalvis runs through the streets of Salt Lake City dressed as Altair from Assassin’s Creed. Devin Graham’s ‘Assassin’s Creed Meets Parkour’ has been seen over 3 million times this week.
Behind The Scenes.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping
- Lux The Clever Calico Cat Opens Freezer To Steal A Fillet Of Fish
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly