PBS’s ‘Nature’ series examines the odd relationship between a Great Dane, Kate, and a deer, Pippin, in their show Animal Odd Couples. In 2008 Pippin was abandoned by her mother but was soon adopted by Isobel Springett’s dog Kate, the two have been best friends since. Isobel describes the unique relationship Kate and Pip share. Today Pip has two fawns and Kate guards them as if they were her own. Isobel concludes with, ‘It doesn’t matter what you look like, it doesn’t matter what species you are, we’re all from the same planet, we all basically need the same things, why not a dog and a deer?’ Watch the full episode here – available only in the United States.
Animal Odd Couples – Kate And Pip Preview.
Most Watched Today
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Hot Girl Wears Fat Suit On Tinder Dates To Prove How Shallow Guys Are
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home
- Violet The Italian Greyhound Goes Absolutely Berserk Over iPad Game
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly