PBS’s ‘Nature’ series examines the odd relationship between a Great Dane, Kate, and a deer, Pippin, in their show Animal Odd Couples. In 2008 Pippin was abandoned by her mother but was soon adopted by Isobel Springett’s dog Kate, the two have been best friends since. Isobel describes the unique relationship Kate and Pip share. Today Pip has two fawns and Kate guards them as if they were her own. Isobel concludes with, ‘It doesn’t matter what you look like, it doesn’t matter what species you are, we’re all from the same planet, we all basically need the same things, why not a dog and a deer?’ Watch the full episode here – available only in the United States.
Animal Odd Couples – Kate And Pip Preview.
Most Watched Today
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Lion Cub Triplets Meet Their Father For The First Time At The Oregon Zoo
- Sea Lion Befriends A Young Boy With Asperger’s Syndrome
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Determined Dachshund Tries To Drag Inflatable Shark Into His Kennel
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Adorable 3-Year-Old Girl Donates Her Hair To Kids With Cancer
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Three Children Rescued From Minivan After Mother Intentionally Drives Into Ocean
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Breathtaking Time-Lapse Captures 200+ Mile Backpacking Experience Through Yosemite National Park