Angila Golik was out practicing her favorite hobby while visiting Washington D.C. on July 2nd, 2012 when she stumbled upon two people in the World War One Memorial. Angila photographed the couple and ended up capturing their engagement but failed to track them down. Angila made this video in hopes of finding the couple which has become one of the most watched videos from the weekend, if you recognize the couple in the photo contact Angila at email@example.com.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Most Watched Today
- ‘What Does The Fox Say?’ Christmas Light Show
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Waffles The Cat Fails To Jump Off A Snow-Covered Car
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Stealing Dog Beds
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Young Man With Down Syndrome Reacts To Receiving College Acceptance Letter
- Compilation Of Cats Being Jerks And Knocking Things Over
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- United States Air Force Band Surprises Museum-Goers With A Holiday Flash Mob
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Three-Week-Old Husky Puppy Howls For The First Time
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures