Saturday Night Live star Andy Samberg was invited to Harvard’s College Class Day, held on May 23, 2012 to speak to graduating students and their families. The speech includes jokes about Harvard’s alumni, Bill Gates and Mark Zuckerberg who became successful after dropping out from the school. Samberg also performs impressions of Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Wahlberg and Nicolas Cage.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Kitten Attempts To Attack Ceramic Cat With Its Kung Fu Moves
- Scuba-Diving Soldier Returns Home Early From Afghanistan And Surprises His Family At The Beach
- Compilation Of Jowly Dogs Enjoying A Summer Joyride
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves