A video for Androp’s ‘Bright Siren’ required 250 cameras. The cameras were all hooked up to a computer program to create an amazing backdrop. All of the lights are the actual camera and incredibly no computer graphics were used in the creation. The inspiration came from the song, the band envisioned bright lights flickering in the darkness, this is what they developed.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Ellen Dances With Dancing Nana
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 14-Year-Old Girl Effortlessly Covers Van Halen’s ‘Eruption’ Guitar Solo
- Springboks Celebrate Fresh Grass By Pronking
- Scott’s Story – An Inspiring Story Of A Man With Cerebral Palsy
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- Talking To Costco Shoppers Using Only Song Lyrics.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth