YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly