YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
Most Watched Today
- Dog Thinks Glass Door Is Closed And Doesn’t Come In Until His Human ‘Opens’ The Door
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Budweiser’s New Puppy Commercial Is The Perfect Anti-Drunk Driving Ad
- Hot Girl Wears Fat Suit On Tinder Dates To Prove How Shallow Guys Are
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Bella The German Shepherd Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Get Out Of The Water And Go Home