YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- What Happens When 20 Complete Strangers Are Asked To Kiss For The First Time Is Simply Beautiful
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Woman Uses Laser Pointer And Her Husky Dog To Wake Up Her Boyfriend
- Compilation Of Hilarious Cat Jumping Fails
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life