YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Military Medic’s ‘Cast Rules Jingle’ Teaches Little Girl How To Take Care Of Her Cast
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Drunk Man Struggles To Get Through Fence Until Boy Unintentionally Helps Him
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- I’m Elmo And I Know It
- Father Tries To Reason With His One-Year-Old Son