YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
Most Watched Today
- First Person To Buy An iPhone 6 In Perth, Australia, Immediately Drops It On Live Television
- Watch What Happens When 4 Guys Agree To Get Bikini Waxes For The First Time
- Vigilante Motorcyclist Gets Revenge On People Who Litter
- Kuu The Screech Owl Makes A Dramatic Entrance Into The Kitchen
- Texas Homecoming Queen Passes Down Crown To A Bullied Friend
- 8-Year-Old Girl Stuns Norwegian ‘Late Show’ With ‘Fly Me To The Moon’ Performance
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly