YouTube user Brusspup is known for creating incredible illusions, his latest includes three incredible anamorphic illusions. What appear to be 3D objects are actually 2D prints including a Rubik’s Cube, a roll of tape and a shoe. Print the images off on 8.5 x 14 paper and try it for your self.
Previously: Animated Optical Illusions.
Swimming Pool Illusion.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Will Smith and ‘Carlton’ Rap And Dance On ‘The Graham Norton Show’
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dachshund Dog Cleans Lion’s Teeth
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Hundreds Of Police Stand In For Fallen Officer At Daughter’s Graduation
- Ellen’s Dance Dare Finalist – Adam Saleh.
- Robinsons ‘Pals’ Commercial
- Kmart’s ‘Big Gas Savings’ Solves Your Big Gas Problems
- Ross Capicchioni Survival Story.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Claycat – The Raid.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.
- 88-Year-Old Grandma Dances Her Way Out The Door.
- TNT Belgium – ‘Push To Add Drama’ Button.
- Som Sabadell Flash Mob.
- Convos With My 2-Year-Old
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- Pannys Chocolate Factory Chocolate Illusion
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.