Last Thursday Al Roker, Savannah Guthrie and Matt Lauer quickly talked about dancing in Junior High and how kids leave a giant space between them at dances. Savannah called the space, room for the ‘Holy Ghost’ and Al Roker stares at the camera with an odd frozen face for almost 20 seconds. The clip has been seen more than 1 million times in less than a week.
Most Watched Today
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- If You Don’t Wear Sunscreen, You Will After Seeing The Hidden Damage The Sun Is Doing To Your Skin