Ron Fugelseth’s 4-year-old son has spent almost his entire life with ‘Stanley’, a toy train. Ron created a ‘day in the life of’ video featuring his son and Stanley. Ron edited the video giving Stanley facial expressions and moving eyes, his son now believes Stanley takes batteries. In their latest video Ron and his son use a weather balloon to send Stanley into space.
A Train And His Boy.
Most Watched Today
- High School Teachers Read Tweets About Themselves Tweeted By Their Own Students
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- Adorable Deaf Pug Sings Excitedly When His Owners Return Home
- Two Young Brothers Fall Head Over Heels For The Ice Cream Man
- 7-Year-Old Girl Stuns ‘Norway’s Got Talent’ With Incredible Billie Holiday Cover
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- Adorable Little Girl Conducts Church Choir With Passion
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Killer Whales Chase A Speedboat
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- New Orleans Police Officer Dances ‘The Wobble’ And ‘Cupid Shuffle’ At Mardi Gras
- Father And Baby Daughter Have An Adorable Workout Together
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not