Ron Fugelseth’s 4-year-old son has spent almost his entire life with ‘Stanley’, a toy train. Ron created a ‘day in the life of’ video featuring his son and Stanley. Ron edited the video giving Stanley facial expressions and moving eyes, his son now believes Stanley takes batteries. In their latest video Ron and his son use a weather balloon to send Stanley into space.
A Train And His Boy.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Man Stages Protest With A Large Herd Of Sheep
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Newborn Twins Can’t Stop Hugging While They Bathe
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Shooting The Tube – 1/4 Mile Homemade Water Slide.