Ron Fugelseth’s 4-year-old son has spent almost his entire life with ‘Stanley’, a toy train. Ron created a ‘day in the life of’ video featuring his son and Stanley. Ron edited the video giving Stanley facial expressions and moving eyes, his son now believes Stanley takes batteries. In their latest video Ron and his son use a weather balloon to send Stanley into space.
A Train And His Boy.
Most Watched Today
- Father’s Peekaboo Beard Surprise Frightens Baby Daughter
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything