Ron Fugelseth’s 4-year-old son has spent almost his entire life with ‘Stanley’, a toy train. Ron created a ‘day in the life of’ video featuring his son and Stanley. Ron edited the video giving Stanley facial expressions and moving eyes, his son now believes Stanley takes batteries. In their latest video Ron and his son use a weather balloon to send Stanley into space.
A Train And His Boy.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler
- Rachael Thompson Stuns X Factor Australia With Cover Of ‘Please Don’t Say You Love Me’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Charlie The Guilty Dog Tries To Apologize To Baby For Stealing Her Toy
- Skilled Pit Bull Dog Performs Choreographed Belly Dance Routine With Her Owner