Australia has set a price on carbon to force companies to create less carbon dioxide and create a better environment. The current price is at $24.60 per metric ton. The carbon tax money is used for investing in clean air such as solar power, wind power and cleaning the environment. Australia’s carbon footprint is much less than the United States, China and Russia. These countries rely on coal for power and do not have a national carbon tax.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- The ‘Most Destructive Tornado In History’ Hits Moore, Oklahoma
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Young Fox Plays With A Golfer’s Golf Ball
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- Blind Girl Sings National Anthem
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Jamin’s Downtown Disney Flashmob Proposal.
- US Naval Academy ‘Gangnam Style’.
- Tsung Tsung – 6-Year-Old Piano Prodigy On Ellen.
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- Sad Cat Diary
- The Doors Keyboardist Ray Manzarek Dies At 74