In May of this year, 23-year-old Navy bomb detective expert Taylor Morris from Cedar Falls, Iowa stepped on an IED in Afghanistan and lost all four of his limbs. Taylor and his girlfriend, Danielle Kelly, have been seen over 3 million times this past week in a set of images called, ‘A Love Story In 22 Pictures‘. Taylor is now one of the few surviving quadruple amputees. Their story has inspired others as his girlfriend has stayed by his side throughout his recovery. When Taylor arrived home earlier this month the city of Cedar Falls gathered on the streets to welcome him home.
Taylor’s Welcome Home Parade.
Most Watched Today
- Los Angeles Overreacts To .26 Inches Of Rain
- This Japanese Tire Commercial Might Be The Scariest Commercial Ever
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots
- Capuchin Monkey Teaches A Human How To Crush Leaves
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Dancing Pistons Usher And Young Fan Have Second Dance-Off On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live’
- Burning Fireplace Ugly Christmas Sweater.
- Two-Year-Old ‘Trick Shot Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots Part 3 With Channing Tatum And Bradley Cooper
- Helmet Camera Captures Firefighter Bringing A Tiny Kitten Back To Life
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Rion Paige X Factor Audition
- ‘Fast & Furious’ Pays Tribute To Paul Walker With Touching Video
- Los Angeles Overreacts To Cold Temperatures
- Paul Walker Once Anonymously Bought An Engagement Ring For A Young Iraq Veteran And His Fiancee