Earl Jones, a 92-year-old World War II veteran from Verona, Kentucky took down an intruder who attempted to break into his home earlier this week. 24-year-old Lloyd Maxwell and two others broke into Earl’s home at 2 a.m. Monday morning. Earl heard people in his basement and grabbed his .22 caliber rifle, when the men kicked in the basement door Earl shot once and hit Lloyd right in the chest.
Earl Jones Interview.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Loyal Pit Bull Stands Guard Over His Fallen Friend Until Help Arrives
- Dad And Daughter Perform Impressive Dance Routine To Ariana Grande’s ‘Problem’
- Whale Lifts Kayakers Out Of The Water In Extremely Close Encounter
- These Cardboard Stories From Homeless People Will Make You Rethink Homelessness
- Grandpa Throws Down His Canes And Surprises Everyone With His Age-Defying Dance Moves
- Brilliant Recycle Bin Turns Bottles Into Food For Stray Cats And Dogs
- 20 Things You Can’t Do When You’re Not A Toddler