Earl Jones, a 92-year-old World War II veteran from Verona, Kentucky took down an intruder who attempted to break into his home earlier this week. 24-year-old Lloyd Maxwell and two others broke into Earl’s home at 2 a.m. Monday morning. Earl heard people in his basement and grabbed his .22 caliber rifle, when the men kicked in the basement door Earl shot once and hit Lloyd right in the chest.
Earl Jones Interview.
Most Watched Today
- Maddie The 10-Week-Old Dachshund Puppy Quickly Learns To Ring Service Bell For Treats
- This Baby Minion Costume Might Be The Best Halloween Costume Ever
- Stage-Six Clinger Arrested After Getting Stuck In Ex-Boyfriend’s Chimney
- Canadian Weatherman Attempts To Deliver The Weather With A Large, Playful Dog
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Dad Makes Adorable Minnie Mouse LED Halloween Costume For His Daughter