Earl Jones, a 92-year-old World War II veteran from Verona, Kentucky took down an intruder who attempted to break into his home earlier this week. 24-year-old Lloyd Maxwell and two others broke into Earl’s home at 2 a.m. Monday morning. Earl heard people in his basement and grabbed his .22 caliber rifle, when the men kicked in the basement door Earl shot once and hit Lloyd right in the chest.
Earl Jones Interview.
Most Watched Today
- Bank Uses Its ‘ATMs’ To Thank Its Customers In The Most Heartwarming Way
- Little Girl Is Devastated When She Finds Out Her Cute Little Brother Will Grow Up
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Clever Crow Asks Humans For A Drink Of Water From Their Water Bottle
- Overjoyed Dog Passes Out When Family Member Returns Home After Two Years
- Stella The Yellow Lab Has An Interesting Way Of Stopping