Laverne Everett from Oakdale, California celebrated her 80th birthday last year by kicking skydiving off her bucket list. Everett was excited for her first skydive at Sky Dive Lodi Parachute Center in Acampo, CA. It might look like Laverne was forced out of the plane, she says she wasn’t and calls the incident a mistake. As soon as she exits the plane with her tandem partner the top of Everett’s harness comes off and she almost becomes unhooked entirely.
Lavern Everett Interview.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Miss Utah USA Marissa Powell Fumbles Pageant Question On Income Inequality
- Twin Baby Girls Have The Time Of Their Lives Playing With Rubber Bands
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Capuchin Monkey Buys Himself A Drink From A Vending Machine
- Unlocking The Truth – Two 12-Year-Old Metalheads That Rock
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Laughing Tram Man
- Two-Year-Old Titus’ Basketball Trick Shots.
- ‘Bitchy Resting Face’ – Disorder That Makes Women Look Bitchy When They’re Not
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- How To Fold A Shirt In Under 2 Seconds
- Little Boy Explains To His Mother Why He Doesn’t Want To Eat Octopus
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- British Major League Baseball Commentary
- The Baby Bachelor Episode 4
- Laughter On The U-Bahn Train.
- Miami Dolphins Cheerleaders Vs. U.S. Troops – ‘Call Me Maybe’.