Photography and Film professor Cy Kuckenbaker from San Diego, California captured five hours of landings at the San Diego International Airport on Black Friday, Nov 23, 2012 between 10:30am and 3:00pm. In all Cy captured over 60 different aircraft landing at the airport and edited them all to fit in this 25-second video. Cy added San Diego’s 1st Street bridge, which was shot in an entirely different timelapse.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Houdini Honey Badger Repeatedly Escapes His Enclosure
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Young Boy Hugs A Chicken Named Love Bird
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- Man Sings ‘Let It Go’ In Voices Of 21 Disney And Pixar Characters
- Mysterious ‘Ghost Car’ Appears To Come Out Of Nowhere
- Liquorville / Three Way – SNL Sketch with Justin Timberlake and Lady Gaga.
- Kristen Bell – Sloth Causes Birthday Meltdown.
- Cat Excitedly Welcomes Home Her Owner After Three Days Away
- Irish Priest Surprises Wedding Couple With His Version Of ‘Hallelujah’
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Cast Of ‘The Lion King’ Surprises Passengers By Singing ‘Circle Of Life’ On Flight Home
- Heavy Caterpillar Machines Play Jenga With 600-Pound Pieces