42 panting Saint Bernards are taken for a walk on Lasqueti Island in British Columbia. We are guessing this is what it would look like if Saint Bernards were wild animals but more importantly how do they keep all their names straight?Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- School Bus Driver Pulls April Fools’ Day Prank On His Students
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Finds Her Lost Dog During Interview
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Animals Are Awesome
- Teen Dies Of Cancer, But Leaves Behind Touching Goodbye Song ‘Clouds’
- Compilation Of Creative Ways To Open A Beer
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- How To Do Yoga With Your Cats
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- Alive Inside – Henry Comes To Life Listening To iPod.
- Turbo Trailer
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Tsung Tsung – 5-Year-Old Piano Prodigy.
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- ‘Clouds’ By Zach Sobiech.