4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Compilation Of Jerk Cats Bullying Their Humans
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother
- BOATLIFT – An Untold Tale Of 9/11 Resilience
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- Stubborn Husky Throws Tantrum When It’s Time To Leave The Dog Park