4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Maverick The Over Excited German Shepherd Leaps Off Boat To Swim With Dolphins
- Audrey The 10-Week-Old Chihuahua Puppy Chases Bubbles In Slow Motion
- Rescuers Spend Two Days Saving Dog Covered In ‘Rock-Solid’ Tar
- Cat’s ‘Meow’ Gets Dubbed With A Man’s Voice Saying ‘Hey’
- Irish Toddler Adorably Scolds Her Parents For Laughing During Her ‘Frozen’ Performance
- Kind Couple Gives Generous Tip For ‘Bad Service’ At Iowa Restaurant
- Little Boy Adorably Argues The Weather With Two Twin Sisters