4-year-old Kai from Woodland, Texas loves to sing, and after his adorable cover of ‘Grenade’ by Bruno Mars went viral last week Ellen DeGeneres invited him to sing live on her show. Kai’s performance received a standing ovation from the audience and has been seen more than 2.3 million times in just two days.
Ellen Meets Kai.
Original Video Of Kai Singing Bruno Mars.
Most Watched Today
- Swedish Subway Ad Stuns Commuters With ‘Hair-Raising’ Display Whenever Train Arrives
- Pack Of Pug Puppies Pile On Top Of Russian Man
- Teen Devastated After Wisdom Teeth Surgery Because Beyoncé Never Showed Up
- Mr. Bean Returns To TV In Hilarious New Snickers Commercial
- Long-Haired Dachshund Turns Bathroom Sink Into Personal Shower
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats