Pakistani filmmaker, Syed Muzamil Hasan Zaidi celebrated his 22nd birthday earlier this week. Instead of partying on his 22nd birthday, Zaidi decided he would perform 22 random acts of kindness. His random acts of kindness included giving people cool drinks and treats on a warm day, washing dirty car windows, writing thank you letters to policemen and teachers, giving balloons to a local orphanage and more. Zaidi’s 22 random acts of kindness was inspired by Robyn Bomer, who celebrated her 38th birthday with 38 random acts of kindness.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- ‘Fitch, Please’ – Ellen Slams Abercrombie & Fitch
- Teenager Dies During Her First Solo Drive While Texting
- 2-Year-Old Josh Turnbull Scores A Goal
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Saturday Night Live Presents ‘Xanax For Gay Summer Weddings’
- Band Of Voices ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ Audition
- Canadian Singer Butchers U.S. National Anthem
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- ‘Aliens’ In 60 Seconds
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- The Baby Bachelor
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- 3-Year-Old Dustin Sings Nicki Minaj On Ellen.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux