15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Most Watched Today
- Well Trained Dogs Patiently Wait To Be Called By Name For Dinner
- The Mayhew Animal Home’s Touching Dog Rescue Ad ‘Unloved’
- Chevrolet’s New Heart-Touching Commercial ‘Maddie’
- 8-Year-Old Boy Finds $20 Bill And Turns It Into A Priceless Gift
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Mother And Son Surprise Wedding Guests With Amazing Mother-Son Wedding Dance
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Vicious Velociraptors From ‘Jurassic Park’ Get Replaced With Two Curious Cats
- Virgin Diaries.
- Sh*t Girlfriends Say.
- Brian Williams And Lester Holt Rap ‘Rapper’s Delight’
- ‘Thrift Shop’ Music Video Without The Music
- Security Camera Captures Four New Jersey Teens In Act Of Honesty
- Kids React To Selena Gomez.
- Yosemite – Horsetail Fall.