15 IndyCars collide at the Las Vegas 300 leaving one racer, 2011 Indy 500 winner, Dan Wheldon dead. 2-3 cars are sent flying through the air 100-200 yards leaving a massive wreck. We have never seen this bad of a wreck before, cars are left everywhere on turn 2 of the track. Drivers had been concerned about the track after practice reaching speeds of 225 mph, on lap 13 their concern became reality. The race was canceled and drivers drove a five-lap salute in Dan Wheldon’s honor. IndyCar CEO Randy Bernard stated Wheldon sustained ‘unsurvivable injuries’, he was 33 years old. An autopsy Monday concluded Wheldon died from blunt head trauma.
Follow Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
In Case You Missed It
Most Watched Today
- Watch What Happens When 24 People Apply For The ‘World’s Toughest Job’
- Flight Attendant’s Plane Jokes Make Pre-Flight Safety Precautions Tolerable
- Worst ‘Wheel Of Fortune’ Contestant Ever Blows Shot At $1 Million Prize, Two Trips, A Car And More
- Grandma And Young Man Stun ‘Britain’s Got Talent’ With Spectacular Salsa Routine
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father Creates Time-Lapse Of Daughter Growing From A Baby To A 14-Year-Old
- Compilation Of Scaredy Dogs Terrified Of Walking Past Cats
- Four Well-Mannered Dogs Pray Before Eating Dinner
- Amira Willighagen Holland’s Got Talent Audition
- Rap Quotes Street Signs
- Australia’s Great Southern Rail Video Remixes.
- Bam Bam The French Bulldog Puppy Argues Over Bedtime
- Barack Obama Singing Call Me Maybe By Carly Rae Jepsen.
- Little Boat.
- Tornado Hits Walgreens Drug Store.