2-year-old Kyle loves his 8-year-old sister’s unicorn pillow pet so much that he sneaks into her room at night and takes the stuffed animal. 8-year-old Andrea soon began locking her door at night to prevent her little brother from taking the stuffed animal. A few nights went by and the stuffed animal went missing again, so their parents set up a camera in the hall and caught the ‘toddler bandit’ in action. Once Kyle hears Andrea’s door lock, he grabs a fingernail clippers, flips it open, picks the lock to his sister’s room and retrieves the pillow pet. The following day parents Joann and Mike sat down with Kyle for a lesson on not unlocking doors, Kyle hasn’t picked a lock since.
More from Most Watched Today:
Most Watched Today
- Skillful Malaysian Girl Demonstrates How To Save A Sinking Wooden Canoe
- Man Keeps Promise And Shaves His Beard On His Grandmother’s 100th Birthday
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Father-To-Be Uses GoPro To Film His Wife In Labor While Speeding To The Hospital
- Baby’s First April Fools.
- ‘Maybe’ Short Film.
- Man Dances On Street Corner For 30 Minutes After Losing A Bet To His Brother