David Whipple of Logan, Utah recently sent in his 14-year-old hamburger he bought from McDonald’s back in 1999 to daytime talk show The Doctors. Surprisingly there is no mold or fungus on the burger and it looks like it was bought this morning. Read more about the burger on Whipple’s site ‘World’s Oldest Hamburger‘.
Most Watched Today
- Cat Wearing Shark Costume Entertains ‘Shark Baby’ By Riding A Roomba
- Heroic Truck Driver Rescues Woman And One-Year-Old Infant From Explosive Crash
- This Powerful Anti-Obesity PSA Will Make You Want To Eat Healthier
- Compilation Of Furry Animal Thieves Who Will Steal Just About Anything
- San Diego Fireworks 2012.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly
- Baby’s First April Fools.