11-Year-Old Demias Jimerson from Malvern, Arkansas is hit with a Madre Hill rule for scoring too many touchdowns. The Madre Hill rule limits Demias from scoring touchdowns when his team is up by 14 and he has scored 3 touchdowns already. Demias say’s ‘God comes first, Grades then Touchdowns’.Like Most Watched Today on Facebook and you will always have the best online videos.
Follow Most Watched Today
Most Watched Today
- The Escherian Stairwell At The Rochester Institute Of Technology
- Marine Reunited With Dog He Handled In Afghanistan
- Pancake The Flat-Faced Kitten Nibbles On A Slice Of Watermelon
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘Grenade’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen.
- Best Pole Dancer Ever – Jenyne Butterfly.
- Abercrombie & Fitch Gets A Brand Readjustment
- Two Men Experience What It Feels Like To Give Birth
- ‘The Office’ Blooper Reel
- Bug-A-Salt – Salt Gun That Kills Flies.
- Kitten Gets Scared By A Couple Bearded Dragons
- Newborn Identical Quadruplets Think Their Dad Is Hilarious
- Dog Sings Along To Adele’s ‘Make You Feel My Love’
- Kristen Wiig – SNL Send Off.
- John Unger And His Dog Schoep.
- High Diving Giraffes – Animated Short Film By Nicolas Deveaux
- 4-Year-Old Kai Sings ‘When I Was Your Man’ By Bruno Mars On Ellen
- The Baby Bachelor
- Carly Rose Sonenclar – ‘Feeling Good’ X Factor Audition.
- Arisxandra Libantino Britain’s Got Talent Audition
- Jim The Ragtime Pianist At Disney World